Sunday, May 01, 2005

Microsoft Front Page Sucks

Microsoft Front Page blows so hard. It really does. Don't think for a moment that it doesn't. Please don't let it trick you into thinking that it is some really nice easy program to use where all you have to do is type some things on the screen and post a picture and then you press a button and it all magically goes onto the web.

I have redone my main website again. It's all ready to go except I can't get Front Page to transfer it over correctly. It does this to me everytime. There is always a problem. This program uses no lube on me. NO LUBE and I'm raw and I'm bleeding now.

Eat me Front Page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do your webpage in MS Word or Note Pad and transfer it your website.

Just do a webpage preview before transfering it.

I have Front Page but I never use it.

It is just as easy to design one's own stuff or get a free template from one of the free template sites.

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes and the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!