Friday, May 06, 2005

End Of The Week (a.k.a. Sweet Freedom)

It is finally Friday afternoon. There is no sweeter time of the week. There really isn't. I need this weekend. My arms are sore, my ribs are sore, everything is hurting.

I'm really looking forward to creating some beautiful music with my "House Music" cohorts tonight. I dearly love my Friday night "House Music" recording sessions although tonight I am being threatened with having to be the bass player unless Aaron comes through for me.

Jack and I are going to her cousin Leo's wedding tommorrow so I have to get out my dress clothes tonight and make sure I can still fit into them. Although I have been known to drink a beer or two at her families get togethers I am not sure how much drinking I will be doing. Terrie and Ryan will not be there and I am guessing that Norm will not be coming either.

In other news I am hopelessly addicted to Hershey's "Take 5" candy bars. I have taken to buying 4 or 5 at a time and eating about 2 a day. I have always been a whore for chocolate but this is bad. I also have tried "Peanut Butter Toast Crunch" which is a different version of "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" and I see the potential for another addiction.

No comments: