Saturday, August 06, 2005

Finally An Update

I know it's been a long time since I updated the sites. Being that it is Summer Jackie and I have been pretty busy. There have been other times when I could have updated but I'm lazy.

I have been getting into electronics again. My parents bought me a RIAA compensated phono preamp kit from a company called PAIA. Basically it is a module that I can plug my record player into and then run it into the computer. This way I can transfer all of my old beloved records onto CD. I am considering buying PAIA's analogue modular synthesizer package. It is a lot of money and I'd have to assemble the whole thing myself but when it is done I would have a modular synthesizer to play with.

Jackie and her parents bought me XM radio for my birthday. It is the coolest. I have been checking out all of the channels. Coast To Coast A.M. is played on one of the channels for 8 hours every night. My favorite channel is probably "Hank's Place" which plays 50's and 60's country music. You can also listen to the XM over your computer if you are a subscriber. Jackie likes listening to it while she's online.

That's all I can think of right now.

No comments: