Thursday, August 25, 2005

Joe Miller's Ghostly Images, Nick Hydel and more.

Hey Y'all,

I thought I would make an attempt at updating this blog every other day or so like people are supposed to. We'll see how long this lasts.

A couple of months ago Jackie's cousin Joe Miller had a photograph that he took of his sister Anne Hull's house posted on the "Coast To Coast A.M." website. "Coast To Coast" is pretty much Mine and Jack's favorite radio show. The show tends to center on the paranormal, mysterious, and unexplained which, after music and art of course, are my main interests . The picture contained some ghostly images that are pretty convincing. It was a pretty substantial feat to have a picture posted on the "Coast To Coast" website as people submit hundreds of photos a day. I don't know why I didn't post this before but here it is. People in the know will recognize Joe as "Nick Hydel" from the "An Evening With Nick Hydel" audio that was posted on my main website about a year ago. Here is the link to Joe's picture on the "Coast To Coast" website.

Speaking of "Nick Hydel" I think it's time for Nick to start making some more appearances on my website. Maybe we can create a "Nick's Corner" type of thing where he can interview different people about various topics. What do you think Nick? Richmond's "Good Old Days" celebration is coming up so it might be a good time to dust off the old microcassette recorder.

You can check out Joe and his wife Alida's website here.

You can check out the Hull Family Blogspot here.

I can't think of anything else to write. Stay Gold people, Stay Gold.

No comments: