Monday, October 24, 2005

One And A Half Feet In The Grave

I am slowly dying.

I know people work the hours that I am working all the time but I just don't see how they do it. The physical deterioration of my body has progressed to the point where feeling as if I died two weeks ago feels normal. On the plus side the money is nice especially with Christmas coming up soon.

Mine and Jack's third anniversary was October 12th. She got me an ELO CD box set, A Bob Dylan CD and DVD and a new copy of The Band's "The Last Waltz" CD box set. She is the best and I love her with all of my heart.

Jackie has some cool Halloween themes posted on her site right now. Check it out.

Jackie and I heard the pirate station WMPR on the shotrwave radio the other day.

I was having some problems with uploading Mp3's to my download page but I got everything sorted out so I will probably upload the next ten tracks from "A Beautiful Morning" onto the download page tommorrow afternoon.

No comments: