Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Happy Holidays to everyone.

I am just about ready for Christmas. Christmas Eve night Jack and I are going to my parents house for a holiday gathering with the Archers. That should be fun but it is also just a primer for the blitzkrieg that is Christmas Day.

Jack and I will wake up early Christmas Morning and open our presents. Then we will drive over to my parents house and exchange presents with them and my brother since my sister is in Florida for Christmas. Then we will drive over to my grandparents house for Christmas morning breakfast and presents. Then we will drive over to Jack's parents house to do presents over there, have Christmas Dinner, and see my nephews. Then we will drive to my cousin Karen's house for the Butler family Christmas gathering. Then we will drive home and probably fall asleep very quickly.

I am probably going up to Paradise with Jackie's dad and my brother in-law, Ryan this Tuesday morning. Jackie will be coming up on Thursday evening. Sass and Terrie are supposed to come up with the boys on Friday night. I am taking my scanner, shortwave radio, and a microcassette recorder. I tell you this as if you care what I take up with me.

I hope everyone has an awesome Christmas.

No comments: